LOCAL PRODUCTION UNDERWRITING OPPORTUNITIES 2018 – 2019
STRANGE TOWN is an FCC guideline approved television show distributed across central Texas through KLRU-TV, Austin PBS, Houston’s KVQT and nationally through PBS digital platforms. The show’s creators, Billy Driver and Mark Morrow take you on an historical journey filled with mysterious paranormal claims throughout Texas. Since its inception in 2013, this duo rocketed to national exposure in a short period of time. Making appearances on Destination America’s “Ghost Brothers” and Travel Channel’s “Ghost Adventures” along with national podcasts and webzines like Coast to Coast AM and Disclose.tv, they have earned the credibility of its genre. Strange Town has also captivated the attention of the local press, including The Austin American-Statesman and Austin Monthly magazine. With over 300K YouTube views and a rapidly growing fan base demanding its third season, they are excited to uncover new tales filled with mystery and the unexplained with our viewers through KLRU-TV, KVQT and PBS through your support.
• 6 Episodes per season
• Heavy television airplay in the Fall
• Funding Credits are forever: acknowledgments built into every episode, wherever and whenever it is played out (online, streaming television and more)
• Credits play twice per episode: one at the beginning and one at the end
• Logo/Ad and link on Strange Town website annually
• Recognition of support across all social media websites annually (Mentions & Link to Site)
• Name and logo on banners/flyers/posters at all Season 3 Events
• Invitations to all Strange Town Season 3 Events
INVESTMENT PER SEASON
|:15 second spot length at beginning & end of program||$5k||4|
|:10 second Voice-Over “Additional Funding” with company logo at beginning & end of program||$2k||10|
|End of show shared text mention scroll in Credits||$500||20|
You can download our SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE in its entirety, by clicking here.